Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
Farmers Cut GmbH
Entry in Handelsregister
Register Number: Hamburg HRB 136738
Register Court: Amtsgericht Hamburg
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality.
According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are
accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity.
Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were
evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every
form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner
of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized
utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
Thank you for your interest in Farmers Cut.
We, Farmers Cut GmbH, Banksstrasse 28, 20097 Hamburg, Germany, are operators of the website www.farmerscut.com, therefore responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
1. Collection and storage of personal data
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website, our servers temporarily store each access in a log file. The following data is collected without your intervention and stored by us until it is automatically deleted:
is the IP address of the requesting mobile device;
the date and time of access;
the name and URL of the retrieved file
the website from which the access is made
the operating system of your computer and the browser you are using;
is the name of your Internet access provider.
This data is collected and processed for the purpose of enabling the use of our website, to permanently guarantee system security and stability, to enable the technical administration of the network infrastructure and the optimization of our Internet offering, and for internal statistical purposes. The IP address is only evaluated in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure and for statistical purposes.b) When registering on our website, we collect the following data from you:
First name (optional);
Last name (optional);
City (optional)This data is collected, to know who our contractual partner is; for the establishment, content design, execution and amendment of contractual relationships with you regarding our newsletter; to check the entered data for plausibility and legal capacity of the users; for any necessary contact with you in case of queries.
2. CookiesCookies help in many ways to make your visit to our website easier, more pleasant and more meaningful. Cookies are alphanumeric information files that your web browser automatically stores on your computer's hard drive when you visit our website. Cookies neither damage the hard disk of your computer nor are personal data transmitted to us by the setting of cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message appears whenever you receive a new cookie. Disabling cookies may prevent you from using all the features of our website.
3. Google AnalyticsWe use Google Analytics. The cookies used and any other automatically generated information about your use of our website (including your IP address) are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. IP addresses are anonymized so that they cannot be assigned to you (IP masking). The information is used to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on website activities for us and to provide us with further services associated with the use of websites and the Internet. Under no circumstances will your data be merged with other data collected by Google. Google will only transfer the information to third parties if this is required by law in accordance with domestic or foreign regulations to which Google is subject in the specific case or if other bodies process this data on behalf of Google. You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center.
4. SecurityWe use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
5. Information, correction, correction and deletion of dataYou have a right to information regarding the personal data stored about you and a right to correction of incorrect data as well as to blocking and deletion of personal data.
6. Up-to-dateness of the data protection declarationThis data protection declaration dates from 28.05.2018. You can access it at any time via our website www.farmerscut.com